Monday, February 05, 2007

'a-just-another-face'

There are times in one's life when a nondescript face becomes the bioscope of one's aspirations. No! Actually, to be more correct, it becomes resurgent (if not revised) hope launching 1000s of new DREAMS.

I am besotted by one such. Now.

But is it only the exterior beauty which has possessed me? No. Infact, with this I have finally realized (and convinced) myself that the 'pure ringing laughter' is the first thing about a gal which makes my heart melt for her, and go i'mowshunul.

Ofcourse, the 'intelligent talker' who has the emotional sense to take every light-mannered prank with the right sense of approval (or disapproval) and sometimes revert with an equally-smart (or better) retort always makes my heart long for her.

And lastly, the 'independent energia' which keep patience with my impatience is what sufficiently enough to sign-up the deal.

She has an 'unconscious graciousness' in her. As a matter of fact, even her sudden brazenness has an inherent benignity (or am i smitten by her?). I somehow feel that no one in her company can be unhappy. More so, being able to share her unhappiness itself comes up with a joy attached.

Then, the ease with which she takes up the 'light-mannered taunts (or criticism)' speaks volume of her charatcter or confidence. Hey, do not take it to be a sign of diifidence, huh. Do that only to be KOed. The dame is tough, ok?

She is my barbie doll.. a living one!

Epilogue: This is incomplete as I am still to know her more.

1 Comments:

Blogger sarwesh said...

waiting for the name and the updates on the future developments...

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home